Photography: Zhang Jingna zemotion
Hair: Erin Taylor NYC Hair Stylist
Makeup: Kharkova Tatyana
Model: Germaine Persinger
Photo Assistants: Evelyn Liu, Yongyi Zhou
Feather caplet: Dream Shoot Rentals
Choker & circlet: Harlequin Romantique
2013 Art live performance ／Das Auto Art Show/Swift Horse - 千里马 －Shanghai China
Hua Tunan invited by Volkswagen to Creation, using of his ink techniques, creation into three swift horse.
Finally, artwork displayed at the Shanghai Volkswagen headquarters Automotive Conference.
Necklace and Ring
Salvadore Dalí and Charles Valliant, 1965
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
These were made with mirror vinyl (bought from a Chinese seller) over craft foam held together with various glues.
Use the following chart when adhering materials so they stick well:
- Vinyl front to vinyl front: Super Glue / Krazy Glue
- Foam to vinyl front: Coat the foam in a very thin layer of hot glue, let it dry, then use Super Glue / Krazy Glue
- Foam to vinyl backing: Contact Cement / Contact Spray
- Foam to foam: Hot Glue (or your favorite method…this is my preferred)
Others have used contact cement to hold the foam to the vinyl backing but because contact cement smells like death to me, I prefer the contact spray adhesive instead.
Really love using this method as it’s fast, easy, and light. Luckily, my armor did not have any complex curves because if it did, I would have used Worbla instead.